We’re officially less than thirty days away from the opening of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, and that means the marketing is moving full speed ahead with new TV spots and new footage being released.
Last night Disney debuted a new thirty-second TV spot that actually includes a good amount of new footage:
- The Knights of Ren.
- A jet trooper being launched from a speeder.
- New dialog from Threepio.
- A new shot of the Star Destroyer fleet.
- Kylo apparently protecting an alien.
- The first look at Sith Troopers.
- Space battle among the Star Destroyers.
You can check out the new TV spot below: